Saturday 22 October 2011

My Dollar Store Halloween Haul

Hello, I'm Alicia, and I love Halloween. I really, really, do. So today, I made the long trek across the street to the dollar store, and availed myself of some of their seasonal items. It was a success in that I managed not to buy All The Things, but that I bought enough to make it feel like a proper haul. Go me!
Here is a photo, for your enjoyment:

Clockwise, from top left: retro-style Halloween cupcake picks, cardboard skeleton, foil Jack O' Lantern garland, napkins, cupcake liners and picks, and plastic Jack O' Lantern baggies (for stuffing and hanging on trees)

In all honesty, the retro-style Halloween cupcake picks were purchased on eBay (months) in advance. I just wanted to show them off, because they are kitschy and I love them.

Soooo retro!

And now, I'd like you all to take a moment to appreciate the awesomeness of Mr. Skeleton. Here he is, chilling in his coffin. Like a boss.

"'Sup, ladies."

So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my little Halloween geek-out. Till next time!

No comments: